For Companies & Teams
- Increase employee happiness and job fulfilment by offering access to high-quality and flexible training delivered via a modern approach to learning and development.
- Invest into your team and see real and meaningful improvement to the quality of care and educational outcomes within your settings.
- Finding the time and financial means to provide in-person training within the world of early years can be a near impossible task, which is why our platform offers flexible training that can be carried out anytime, anywhere, for a fraction of the price.
For Parents & Carers
- Our educational classes and courses are delivered via 4k quality content, providing an immersive and engaging learning experience
- Classes cover a wide range of topics, from the basics of newborn care to more advanced topics such as language development, behaviour management and cognitive skills.
- Our platform is designed to be accessible and easy to use, with bitesize lessons available on-demand so that you can learn at your own pace and fit your studies around your busy schedule.
- Content designed to equip professionals with the knowledge and skills required to excel in their roles
- A flexible approach to learning as we get how hectic early years can be
- An emphasis on practical skills, covering a range of topics including child development, pedagogy, communication, safeguarding, and leadership.
For Trainees and Learners
- Our platform offers a range of educational classes and courses that are specifically designed around qualification syllabuses and to meet the needs of early years trainees, from videos covering the fundamentals of child development theory to learning the principles of safeguarding and carrying out high-quality care.
- We provide a flexible and convenient way for trainees to access high-quality education and training. With online classes and courses, trainees can learn at their own pace and fit their studies around other commitments.
- The Early Years Network is an opportunity for trainees to connect with other early years professionals and build a network of peers. This can be a valuable source of support and encouragement, particularly for trainees who may feel isolated or uncertain about their career path.
Claim your free trial
Access our full catalogue of learning materials for 48 hours!